DropDown Menu

  • Adventures
  • Tiny House Living
  • Motorcycles & Scooters
  • Musty the Mustang
  • Puppies

    Wednesday, July 23, 2014

    Always finding something new...

    Today's adventure started as not an adventure at all. It was supposed to be pretty mundane - I didn't feel like going to the gym today so I asked if D and I could go for a walk around Greenlake instead. I had just finished a long day and the thought of working out at the gym, WORKING in general, just wasn't going down.

    So we went to Greenlake and we walked for a bit along the trail. At one point we came across a sleeping duck perched on the top of a ledge overlooking the water. The ledge stood about 4 feet up from the lake and I noticed a small brick base just big enough for me to stand on at the bottom. It would've been just perfect to let me get low to see the duck and maybe sneak up on her.

    Well, that ledge was narrower and more slippery than I thought.

    SPLASH!

    I took a dip in the lake - the duck-filled, green with algae, slimy lake.

    The walk back to the car was squishy and unpleasant.

    Pics - 'cause D was too busy laughing and taking pictures to get me out.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment