DropDown Menu

  • Adventures
  • Tiny House Living
  • Motorcycles & Scooters
  • Musty the Mustang
  • Puppies

    Sunday, May 22, 2016

    Puppy Update


    Everything in my life has been revolving around three things lately - either puppy, work, or family. I wake up throughout the night for potty runs, and during the day there are a lot of puppy-related tasks as well. I'm mostly exhausted. Happy to have such an awesome puppy...but jeez, I forgot how much work is involved!

    Recent puppy-pics:

    Meeting sheepdogs at the park

    Ears up!

    Happy in the grass

    Check out that slice of blue!

    Sniffing with friends

    Corgi puppy playtime!

    Who's under the table?
    Also - In a non-puppy related event, I watched the Seattle Sounders lose to the Colorado Rapids this weekend.

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment