DropDown Menu

  • Adventures
  • Tiny House Living
  • Motorcycles & Scooters
  • Musty the Mustang
  • Puppies

    Sunday, December 18, 2016

    A Weekend of Winter Adventures

    I took a bit of a break from blogging - not because I really wanted to, but just because there was so much going on and I just didn't have the time to make blogging a priority. My apologies dear readers. I have promised myself as part on a New Year resolution that I'll make more time for keeping the blog updated.
     
    Your letters and notes are super awesome - thanks for inspiring me to get back into blogging!
     
    Below are some of the images from a recent weekend around Seattle. Enjoy!
     
    The Boa at the Woodland Park Zoo during Wildlights at night. Perhaps we were keeping it awake? This yawn was epic!

    D, funny outfits, and chai - lovely night!

    Lunch walk at the office - trying to get as much vitamin D as possible.

    Christmas reindeer!


    Poor pic quality, but great gods- there's snow in Seattle!

    Anti-Trump protesters marching in Seattle even in the freezing cold.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment