DropDown Menu

  • Adventures
  • Tiny House Living
  • Motorcycles & Scooters
  • Musty the Mustang
  • Puppies

    Wednesday, April 3, 2013

    New Lunch Box Lurvs

    I heart the Sistema Klip It Lunch Cube. While nothing is unsexier than "lunch cube," it's a totally functional lunch holder and deserves love despite the horrible name. It holds enough to be a real meal, the different sized compartments rock my love for more fruits than veggies, and (very importannt) it's easy to clean.

    Traditional bento boxes are pretty awesome - but I hate losing those little dividers down the garbage disposal!! I don't like putting my hand down that thing to fish them out...gives me the shivers.

    So this is my lunch -

    Sammich, veggie mac, applesauce, and up in the right top corner are dried cranberries and apricots. Under the dried fruit there'll be some cashews and almonds. Yay Lunch!

    Not just lunch really...it can hold enough food to be breakfast, lunch, and a 2pm snack if you pack it right.

    It folds up to look like this - 

    It's an easy shape to store in the fridge and then grab in the morning before running out the door. The divider that covers the sandwich area locks in with the divider on the bottom so nothing gets messed up even when you toss it into the passenger seat while trying to find your ID badge.

    I'm pretty happy.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment