DropDown Menu

  • Adventures
  • Tiny House Living
  • Motorcycles & Scooters
  • Musty the Mustang
  • Puppies

    Wednesday, October 9, 2013

    The Great Sugar Shake-Down ... Day 3

    Today was okay. 

    Devin texted that he wanted cookies. I want cookies too. :-(

    I worked at the studio today where they keep a flowing supply of Trader Joe's Half & Half. Half lemonade, half ice tea... and maybe half sugar. Over 20 grams of sugar in 8oz?! 
    If one ounce of water has about 30 grams and there are 8 oz in my glass then that's 240 grams, 20 of which are liquid sugar. That seems like a lot. 

    I had to have some so I tried it and WOW - it was so sweet it tasted sour!
    I couldn't drink it all. 

    I wish this week was over already. 

    Only 4 days away from CHOCOLATE....

    No comments:

    Post a Comment