DropDown Menu

  • Adventures
  • Tiny House Living
  • Motorcycles & Scooters
  • Musty the Mustang
  • Puppies

    Monday, October 21, 2013

    The Great Sugar Shake-Down ... Day 6 & 7

    The sugar shake-down is officially over!

    I'm also officially sick. Sore throat, runny nose, painful pressure in my ears, the whole jazz.

    My week without sugar went pretty well. Honestly, I got a little grumpy at the end waiting for the week to be over, but otherwise the project was a success! I made it through the low glycemic 7 days with lots of unsweetened tea, soup, and popcorn.

    Also - besides the fun of sugar being back on the table, rocking this cold, getting excited over a new job, and birthday plans - Dez said she was coming over!

    Dez!!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment