DropDown Menu

  • Adventures
  • Tiny House Living
  • Motorcycles & Scooters
  • Musty the Mustang
  • Puppies

    Sunday, February 7, 2016

    Mexico Trip Photo Bomb - Part 1

    Long awaited photo bomb from my recent trip to Cancun and Playa Del Carmen and Akumal.

    When I wasn't wretching, I had a lovely time!

    All photos get bigger if you click on them - enjoy!

    Beach at Playa

    The View
    My bathroom friend - little gecko!
    Snorkeling
    Underwater with the GoPro - selfie
    Snorkeling at YalKu Lagoon - D going for a closer look at something


    Chasing blue tangs in the lagoon

    Baby needle-fish in the lagoon, also a striped sergeant major in the bottom center
    Another blue tang, a little school of sergeant majors, and some male stoplight parrot fish

    Silver fish!

    Tiny fish protecting his turf...on the ladder to get in / out of the water

    Another shot of the territorial tiny fish - so brave!

    I found an moray eel! I followed this guy for a while as he swam along the nooks and crannies of the rocks in the lagoon. No one else noticed him as they were all distracted by the flashy stoplight parrot fish and blue tangs. Highlight of my day.
    Unidentified fish - maybe a dusty damselfish? - who was very interested in the shiny GoPro.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment